2020 TFME Foundation Award Nomination
This award was established to honor private teachers of instruments and voice that have provided quality teaching, leadership, and passion for excellence over a sustained period of time in Texas. The very high level of performance by Texas school ensembles is in no small part due to students individually studying their craft with expert guidance.
Instrumental and vocal music educators may nominate private teachers for the 2020 Foundation Award.
The NOMINATING teacher will be responsible for assembling the materials and submitting by https://forms.gle/9GkSVk7jCE1fyyto7 or mailing to:
TFME Foundation Award
Alan Hanna, Executive Director
10701 Upland Ave
Lubbock, TX 79424
Either method must be received by January 31, 2020.
Announcements will be made on February 21, 2020.
Nominating packet must include:
- Letter from nominating teacher
- Nominees information, to include:
- First and Last Name
- Physical address
- Email address
- Years of experience
- Résumé of private teachers accomplishments, experience
- Recommendation letters from former or present students (at least 2, not to exceed 5)
- Other optional materials that you wish to be considered
Selection criteria will include:
- professional leadership and accomplishments
- success of students
- evaluation of recommendations